Thursday, May 9, 2013

Photo Fiasco: The 2013 NSPC Archive


The overwhelming experience at Ormoc still lingers my memories though this year's National Schools Press Conference has already signed off a month now - it still is fresh and very much alive.

It is in my humble beginnings that I became aware how big a writer will be if the very least of his fruit of labors is being a participant of the coveted confab. In a writer's case, if you have already paved your way throughout the NSPC, that only means one thing - you belong to the elite, the ones I consider as a natural gift and not a synthetic talent.

As my journey ends with my senior year just around the corner, the challenge was another regional victory and qualify for the Pampanga nationals in April next year. In any circumstance, as humble as I can bare these words, I now am part of the elite, and the reputation of being a national qualifier just recently will be put to a ruination if I face not only the brink of failure but failure itself. I may now be feared by my fellow contenders but I, myself must confess that I also am afraid of what surprises the future might bring. But there is no backing out now, it's now or never, it's do or die, confidence must kill the fear within me, within myself. 

And when the time comes, my battle cry for my slot at the nationals begins. No matter what occurrences may come, I will fight. I need to win this. 


















0 comments:

Post a Comment